Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkins2013

 
Was THIS really five years ago??
Ty wanted an "ANGRY" pumpkin this year.  He really really wanted help, so I did draw what he asked for on paper and he copied it onto his pumpkin:
(I love the arms he drew!)
 Cate's was so cute before we cut it:
(The "hair" was added after I took the picture on top)
 And Halle's:
She kept changing hers...
It ended up with no eyebrows and three teeth.  JD knocked out two on accident, but I love that it looks more like Halle with missing teeth!  :)
Isaac had very little interest in coloring on his pumpkin...

2013 Parker Pumpkin Family*:

 
 

 
 

 

 * We did start out with 6 pumpkins, like we've always done before, but because our pumpkin patch trip was earlier than usual and the weather has been warm, well... I'm just thankful 4 of them were mold-free!  :)


Pumpkin Family Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment