Friday, August 8, 2014

THE END (of summer)

Wednesday night (the 6th) we had our annual Back-to-School Eve party!
The girls picked taco soup (again.) and JD's brownies.
This year the party was for both girls!
(I would say that it included Ty -preschool- but I overheard him telling Cate that HE wasn't going to DO preschool this year... I figure I'll cross that bridge in a week or so.  Ha!)
After supper we made lunchbox notes!
(Preschool is needed.  "YT" needs some practice...)
Cate got back-to-school dates this year!
She chose Olive Garden with me:
And bowling and milkshakes with daddy.
(His phone memory was full- no bowling pics with Cate)
Halle and I will get to go out to eat next Monday.
She and JD went bowling and got shakes, too.
 

As hard as it is to believe our summer is over, I am SO glad that the girls are excited to start school.  And I am thankful thankful thankful for the past two months, and all the memories we packed into them!!

1 comment:

  1. I cracked up at "YT needs some practice." Good one, Becky!! I love that you guys take time to spend with both girls individually. I'm still on the birth order kick at the moment and saw that a class is offered about the subject. I'm saving my $300+ and just got the book from the library. :)

    ReplyDelete