Halle is off to school again today!
She and I got to go on a back-to-school lunch date yesterday. She chose the enchilada plate at Mi Pueblo even though she had the exact same thing the night before on her date with JD- haha! :)
We had such a fun summer. We knew it would fly by and it did, but we made a pact at the end of May to enjoy every little bit of it- we prayed about it as a family and really purposed to do that. And we did! Even our stuck-in-the-car days were fun.
We had a party last night, our "Back to School Eve" party, where we celebrated the end of summer. I played a slide show on the computer with pictures and the kids loved watching it and remembering the fun we packed in.
At our little party we also wrote a bunch of lunch-notes for Halle:
(She wrote a few for the rest of us too!)
She was out the door bright and early this morning (7:10) to start a new adventure!
JD sent me this picture after dropping her off:
(Halle and Mrs. Simpson)
It is going to be a great year.
And I am going to enjoy every. little. bit. of it! :)
*Yes, that is the same dress she wore on the last day of Kindergarten. :) One of her friends called a few days ago to see if she wanted to wear a pink dress so "the teachers will know that we're friends!"
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
I hope Halle loves first grade as much as I did! :)
ReplyDelete