We make Valentine's Day special at our house for the entire family. We have always had our special breakfast with "love presents" and then we go around and around the table telling different things we love and admire about one another. (Cheesy, but actually fun.) JD and I will go on a date at some point after basketball season is over.* That's just our life.
Our beautiful mailbox station:
(It bugged me for a month that those were hung at different levels, but I resisted the urge to fix it. The kids hung them themselves, and they are in the toy room...)
Our "Preschool Wall" became very lovey this month:
Cate is in to "projects"- I find a picture of something she wants to make and get her the materials, then let her figure it out. This one is my favorite of the month:
Our annual breakfast table:
(Every bit of those decorations/paper products were gifted to us!)
Elsa dolls may have been my score of the year at Dirt Cheap:
($1/each)
Cate chose the menu this year- muffins, strawberries and smoothies:
Isaac didn't care about presents, he wanted food:
"Cool car. Now give me the food.":
Halle saved wrapping paper from Christmas and wrote me book for Valentine's day:
JD got a present too, but the pictures didn't turn out well. Just believe me when I say that it was the funniest of the day. :)
Halle's school Valentines:
She cut them apart, glued pretty paper to the back, punched a hole in the top and added ribbons. She said everyone liked them. (I kinda doubt it. No candy.)
Past Valentine's Days:
*Thank you, Susan and David!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Love it! Love your mantel.
ReplyDelete