Our team is improving. So that's good.
JD is not the coach, but for the past few weeks he has been available on Monday nights to run practice.
(Thank you, Lord! -The real coach says the same thing. Ha!)
An (ahem.) assist:
I didn't get a picture of him, but Ty gets comments about "suiting up" every game. And I believe that he would help the team...
Little Man is the hit of half time:
Halle's biggest problem is that she is too nice, and aggressiveness does not come naturally to her. But she is getting better about it every week. Last Friday she got TWO FOULS called on her. That's huge.
I have to confess something here because I think most people who read this blog will understand both the gravity of what I did, and the necessity:
When the ref called her aside after the second foul to talk to her about not bumping the offensive player, I could tell Halle was feeling a little traumatized. (She is the kid who follows EVERY RULE and thinks it's mean to steal the ball from another player.) So I called her over during the game (a free throw) and told her she was doing a good job, and keep it up, and reminded her that in basketball you get to foul four times without leaving the game. JD was seconding what I said.
I know, I KNOW.
We won't be those parents.
I promise.
Foul #1
Foul #2:
The only game of the season that JD was/is free to see-
She's improving. She's loving it. It's all good.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment