Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Moving: An Update

Actually, it's not much of an update.  We haven't found anywhere to move to yet.  We have looked at several places- some we liked have fallen through, some have been too much (-house, price, or lawn) and lately, they've just been.. not good.  I'm okay with a one bathroom house (that smells like a certain substitute teacher I used to have) and a tiny kitchen and even dial-up Internet, but when you add to that no dishwasher or city water or central heat/air... like I said- not good.

Sunday night we were parked in front of a side entrance at church and while we waited for the girls, Ty asked, "This our new home?"  I laughed at him.  He's so confused.

For real, though, if you're in the market for a house in Ripley, MS, please do not call the number on this sign.  Not yet.  Give us a little while longer- I promise we're looking.


3 comments:

  1. We're praying for you, Becky! It'll be one of those things that will fall perfectly into place (even if it stinks going through it at the moment)! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House for sale three doors down from us. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I love reading your blog!!! You are quite the writer. Love keeping up with the kids and seeing how fast they are growing. Good luck on the new home, the right place will come along at the right time. Love, Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete