It's one of my favorite days of the year.
Four years ago, this little spitfire joined us:
Although we didn't do her "Just Us Party" tonight (it's scheduled for Tuesday- crazy week!) we DID do some fun things. Like sprinkles on oatmeal:
This wasn't her first birthday on the road.
On the way home we might have been suckered into this:
("ChuckECheesus!" -Halle)
Maybe it's the party-less birthday guilt...
It was pretty fun, though.
Isn't her haircut cute? I'm LOVING it, and so is she. :)
Those curls just kill me.
That and her giggly, goofy, snuggly little personality.
I love you, Caty-Cate.
You are one of the very best parts in my life.
That and her giggly, goofy, snuggly little personality.
I love you, Caty-Cate.
You are one of the very best parts in my life.
PS- Click HERE to see the first blog post I ever wrote. (It's a terrible, soundless video of Cate at one month old.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Glad you had a great birthday, Cate!!
ReplyDeleteLook at Ty's perfect shooting form! Happy (late) birthday Cate! Her hair cut is super cute...
ReplyDelete