Halle and Cate have been looking forward to their end of the year Princess Tea Party at church for a long while now. They displayed the manners and etiquette they've learned along with the Bible verses and poems they've memorized.
Official place settings:
It was a "fancy event" that they were supposed to invite their grandmothers to.
I was their stand-in choice.
At the last minute Halle wanted to invite their choir teacher (and our friend) Mrs. Beverly:
What princesses eat at tea parties:
Both girls chose a glass of mint tea. And after tasting it, promptly asked to go back for lemonade instead. :)
I am so thankful that they have such wonderful teachers at church. While pinky-princesses and fancy tea parties may not be MY idea of a good time, those little girls eat. it. up. And the Truths that they are being taught are beyond worth.
And just because I think it's funny sometimes to point out that my kids don't always smile and cooperate to take pictures, here is what most of our pictures looked like today:
PS- Thanks for the fancy party dresses, Grandma Parker!










No comments:
Post a Comment