Waiting for the friends and hoping the rain would stay away:
The princesses-
Can you tell which ones they are?
Each girl picked her favorite:
The rain did not stay away, but that didn't stop the fun! This is the only picture I got b/c I didn't want my camera wet- they did the slip n slide, the sprinkler, and water balloons!
The simple party food-
{Tiny, Heart} Sandwiches: PB & J, Nutella, and Banana Bread
Grape Wands
Veggie Tray
Strawberries & Dip
Pretzels & Hummus
Cake Time!
.jpg)
(Do you see Ty's knight?)
.jpg)
Presents!
(The only proof I got that Isaac was even there!):
Hooray for friends and fun!
Thanks, guys, for celebrating Halle's birthday with us!!
*PS- I pulled off the "Disney Princess Party" that Halle hoped for without driving myself insane! I am so proud of myself... :) Ha! And Halle loved it = most important!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Birthday, Halle! Very unique choice as Pocahontas... :)
ReplyDelete