We're back from a week long trip East!
Our kids are good little travelers- they ought to be, they've been on many many long car rides in their lives. Even as seasoned as we are at traveling all day, we made an AWESOME discovery on this trip: Rest Areas.
I'll admit- I will not stop at them if I'm by myself, but with two adults, they are magical. :)
I mean, the people watching alone is crazy entertainment. Add to that the FREE STUFF (maps and junk paper) and you have a stop that is well worth making. Ha!
(Until your map rips):
Real exclamation-
Halle: What is THAT??
Back on the road-
Yes, Ty is riding in a girly car seat. I didn't have time to make a cover...
Halle: "Look! It's another one of those weird phone-things!!"
We made many many stops like this:
(You can figure it out. It wasn't for gas.)
We couldn't drive through Knoxville without stopping to look around the University of Tennessee. We are not fans, but it is always cool to see facilities.
C'mon. This cloud made the entire cloud-game worth it:
What do YOU see?
Lots of this:
Finally! Destination- Pigeon Forge, TN:
(Proof we were there too):
After driving all day and swimming in freezing water at 10 pm (Eastern time), a dip in the hot tub is necessary. Even if it's just your toes! :)
Halle's from Saturday:
















No comments:
Post a Comment