Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Topper (Almost) Birthday-

Ty turns 3 on Friday, and he wanted to invite "Shane, Jarvis and Corbin" to his party.  Instead, I baked him a quick cake today and the team sang to him when they came over for pizza.  :)
Yes.  That is a very messy cake.  I rarely do anything that isn't last-minute.  Ha!  (This method of cake decorating works well- probably even better if you give it the proper time and attention!)
 
I am no expert phone-videographer (obviously)- so pardon the unfocused-ness of this video.  I just love how much he loved the big guys singing to him.  His face is pretty unreadable, but believe me, it made. his. night!  :)



PS- Say a prayer for him if you think about it.  Both Halle and Cate were in the hospital the week before they turned 3.  I keep thinking about it, and shuddering.  Maybe you should pray for me....

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I know he was over the moon! And yes, please no illness or injury :)

    ReplyDelete