The girls are both playing this year. Yikes...
At the dr's office- just a check up:
We got to sneak in with Halle's class for the last station:
Cate snuck up and sat with Halle- Cate is 2nd from the right:
Walking through campus to the car, nearly 3 years later:
Biggest and Littlest:
The kind of thing I find (and clean up) every night:
Picnic in the garage:
First grilled pizza of the season:
Secrets:
(I am pretty positive that it included the word "poop.")
Indy is never far from food:
Stuck in the play pen again- but at least it was outside! :)
Yesterday was the first time Isaac wanted out of the sling. Good thing I had a double cart!
Can you see her bottom tooth sticking out?
It reminded me of the dog- so funny!
About a minute later it fell out:
And now she has lost it and doesn't seem to care.
Unbelievable.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment