Friday, March 1, 2013

GOT one.

We went to Bethel last night and shocked them.  I'm pretty sure no one but us expected them to be out in the first round of the conference tournament!!  I am SO proud of our guys.
To read more about the awesome game, click here.
 
The kids and I surprised JD by showing up just as the game was starting.  He had no idea we were coming.  I just couldn't stand the thought of us winning and not being there!
Halle and Cate were pretty impressed that I knew one of the Bethel cheerleaders.
Sweet Madison played on a team that JD (and I) coached when Halle was a baby.  Cate declared that she was going to be a cheerleader too.  I declared that if she could do a back flip I would think about it.  :)   
Not joking.
 I'm glad I finished this up for Ty on Wednesday.  He. Was. Ecstatic
(It's just T-shirts pieced together.  And really not very well.)
 Jarvis and Jarvis:
  I laughed when Ty said, "HEYYou're Jarvis and I'm Jarvis!  TWO Jarvises!" 
 
 
So we're off to Atlanta to play Life University on Saturday at 7:00 et.  They have beaten us twice this year (like Bethel) and we'll have to have another great game to get a win- but that's the fun part of this time of year: anything can happen.  

To watch the game on Saturday go here ----->  Life Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment