Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday(s) Party!

March begins the season of birthdays for our Northern family.  Except for Isaac and Jackson (2 weeks apart) all of the kids are right in a row from March to June. 
(Haha! I love that Brian still gets stuck with the little ones!!) 
While the kids enjoy creating their own birthday cakes, I do believe they get uglier every time:


Waiting for Brian's 17 candles to be lit:    :)
Presents!  They each got books and beach towels- perfect!
Isaac had more fun with the shiny bag:
Nana with Isaac and Jackson:
 And what birthday party is complete without pony rides??
 And then a special treat- a dog show!!
So fun. 
What a blessing to spend good times with family!
Especially when we watch KU win the conference tourney!
With KState fans.  (Sorry, Sharidyn!)   :)

 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if you noticed the hoop attached to the wall in the top pictures...  Ty had his own little graffiti park to play in!     Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment