JD has been out of town recruiting, but the kids and I had a little "party" tonight "for Isaac." :)
Halle picked the meal.
Cate helped bake the cake.
And Ty shot baskets.
Isaac really cared.
It was the girls' idea- and they loved every minute of the planning and decorating:
It said "isaac's BiRTHday!" :)
So. Little guy is 6 months old today. Wow.
He is chubby. And squealy.
He doesn't stay still. He rolls and scoots, but he does NOT sit alone. I think he's too fat. :)
Cate calls him "Happy-Baby" or "Roly-Poly"- both fit him well.
He has two teeth. He eats rice cereal (doesn't love it.)
He is nowhere near crawling yet (he's gotten his knees under him a few times, but that's it) and this is his favorite hobby:
Supermans and crazy kicking!
He is such a sweet baby.
I'm not in a hurry for anything with this one.
Stay small, little man.
Please.
-------------------------------------------------------
As I was fixing supper Ty came in the kitchen like this:
And said, "The ballgame is over. I had to put my flip flops on to leave the gym."
He watches everything those big guys do! :)
HERE is Cate at 6 months.
HERE is Ty at 6 months.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment