I made the girls' winter coats again. Before you call me crazy (okay- go ahead) I tried to buy some. I really did.
I got this email from Old Navy one Saturday morning- all fleece coats were $15 for one day only. So I loaded up all 4 kids (our first all-kids-and-me outing) and headed to Tupelo. Every coat was sold out, except two XXLs. I guess everyone got that email, huh?
I had this pattern from last year, when I had every intention of sewing their coats (and didn't.)
I picked the fabric (super fine corduroy and fleece) and they picked the colors.
Halle has worn hers to school several times already, and claims to love it. Cate has only worn hers a few times, but has already ditched the tie- I don't know why I even made it, I knew she hates ties and belts.
My favorite part, again, are the buttons on Cate's coat: (Grandma's.)
Warm and cozy. And less than $15, thankyouverymuch.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment