Thursday, October 11, 2012

funny stuff

Halle brought this paper home from school the other day- its a reading list that we were to sign and send back once she could read the words easily.  When I cornered her to read it to me, she rattled off, "Dear Parent Guardian, This is the first of many practice reading sheets your child will bring home..." (She continued on until she realized I was laughing at her.)
I signed it.


The problem with having a potty trained 2 year old and a newborn is that Ty always has to "go" the minute I sit down with Isaac.  The other day he showed up in the living room like this:
He got out new undies himself. 
Even though his others were still clean.


The next pictures are from my phone, and are old.


Ty ran into the kitchen and said, "I'm ready for church!"  (Eye roll.)

We have this nasty lazy-susan cabinet in the kitchen corner than I have never messed with beyond sticking comet and Clorox stuff in since we moved in.  (It had some mice issues that have since been taken care of.)  The day the bug-man was coming, I decided to tackle the grossness.  Only I opened it up and found THIS:
 I left it alone, and thanked God it was pest control day.
The dude came and muttered, "Whoa!" when I opened the cabinet for him to see.  He proceeded to spray that bad boy three times.

And then we both started laughing. 

Yep.  Plastic.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! And poor Aubrey has eaten in the bathroom several times when Langley conveniently has to go.

    ReplyDelete