Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This time of year

-we spend afternoons outside.
We'll take low 80's and low humidity any time.
 
Spider-hunting:
*let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that Halle was leading the assault!  HA!
 
Okay, we have cat(s) to keep the mice away.
Only our current kittens are no good.  They're duds.
But Cate likes them!
And they let the kids haul them around:
They are even mild-mannered in the face of abuse:
(He wasn't really hurting the cat, good grief.)
 
I have no idea why Halle was in the baby swing.  I just thought it was too funny not to share:
 
Isaac doing what Isaac does:
"Cheese-burger!"
 
"I'm superman, Mommy.  Superman doesn't smile for cameras."  -Ty
 
Eight.
Is big.  And smart.  And awesome.
 '
This time of year, we're in the groove.  School is tracking right along, JD's practices are going smoothly, and we've figured out soccer and various church activity schedules.  The weather is generally good.  I like it.  And we're anticipating basketball season starting, and holidays beginning.  Life is good.  October is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment