Halle was very decisive and specific this year when it came to her Halloween costume. She chose Josefina- one of the historical American Girl characters. Why she didn't choose Kit Kittredge, who is her favorite (and whose outfit she already owns) I do not know.
She chose the traditional Josefina:
The American Girl company has recently updated(?) their historical characters and the way they package their books. I'm not sure how I feel about the changes. (As if I really have any business caring, ha!)
So anyway.
Josefina:
(These last two pictures kill me.)
Indy started growling at something in the trees while I was snapping pictures.
Classic Halle.
Her first response to anything that scares her:
The breakdown (because it has become tradition.)
Shawl- $2, Walmart
Boots- $2, Dirt Cheap
Skirt, Shirt, Belt material- $4 total, Marshall's Dry Goods ($1 table)
Wig- $5, Walmart
Total= $13.00
But I count only $9. The boots and scarf will be worn beyond Halloween and dress-ups. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Oh wait... ;) Cute!
ReplyDelete