Last week was the Kids Clothes Week Challenge for Spring 2014. (You commit to sew for your kids for one hour a day for a week.) I participated (like last spring), but I didn't finish as much as I had hoped. No surprise there.
This one is made from a sheet (from Dirt Cheap!)
Halle claims it is her new "very very favorite" dress. Score!
Some of my Grandma's buttons:
This one is from this free pattern, and I love it.
Another Grandma-button:
This one is from the same sheet as Halle's dress and this free pattern (with added width.) It is a lot cuter in person than it looks in the picture. :)
And this one was a tester- I'm not loving it.
I'm pretty sure I'll chop it into a shirt and it will be fine.
I have several other things cut and ready to go, I just haven't gotten to them yet. Don't worry. I will.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment