Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January (2.)

When we're stuck in the house for days on end, the good old beans come to the rescue!
JD is on the road a lot this time of year, playing and recruiting both.  This was the kids' activity of choice the evening he got back from a four day trip:
Cate sleep-walked into the living room, crawled up on me, and didn't move again:
 Ty got a big bag full of "little Cars cars!" from Aunt Steph and Uncle Tyler:
 I caught Isaac catching up on some reading (an upside-down Frozen book!)
 Halle is playing Upward basketball this year.
The first game was painful (to watch.)
 It wasn't too bad for these guys:
 Watching the Toppers game (livestream):
Yes.  Isaac still sits in the baby swing.  He asks for it: he gathers his blankie and pacifier and says "'Wing?  'Wing?"  (Which may be a sign that he's entirely too old for it- ha!)
 How I keep Isaac busy while I finish up baths:

No comments:

Post a Comment