Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We LOVE Teachers.

Good teachers are over worked and under paid- it's common knowledge.   I believe with all of my heart those who love and encourage and point their students toward Jesus will be rewarded in heaven.  He has a soft spot for those little ones.  {see Matthew 19:14}
Halle has an amazing duo of teachers in her classroom and we are trying to show them how much we appreciate them with some little gifts and notes this week (Teacher Appreciation Week).
(Apparently, Halle is very appreciative that Ms Kathy taught her "how to make a 5")
As a child of teachers I know that apple things, mugs and knick-knacks are not desired gifts (appreciated as gestures, yes.)  Hopefully flowers, chocolates and lemonade are a little more... useful?
And we didn't leave out their teachers at church!  Those ladies give up a TON of time throughout the year to invest in their classes, and we love them for it! 
 So- THANK YOU Teachers! 
 
 
 
 
 
**The printable tags I used are all free online.  Click HERE to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment