Friday, January 18, 2013

Phone Pictures

I know I haven't been putting as many pictures on the blog lately.  I seem to get that way in January/February every year.  We spend most of our time inside, we're in the thick of basketball season, and I just don't take that many pictures.  Oh well.  Sorry.
 
Here are some shots from my (new!) phone-
 
Halle's snow/ice day:
(we spent most of the day in pjs)
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Cate and I spent time building a Pony Castle this morning:
And then Ty backed into it:
<
At least he tried to help fix it:
While Cate played with the blocks, Ty played "garage" with his motorcycles and legos:
And this little guy just watched and practiced rolling off the play mat:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yesterday at snack time Ty was asking for flower nuts.  I couldn't figure it out until he yelled, "LIKE YOU PUT ON MY SALAD!" 
Oh.  Sunflower seeds. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable family. Love what Ty said about the sunflower seeds! :)

    ReplyDelete