I'll take 72 degrees in January, any day.
Except if it means tornado warnings at 1 am. I don't love that.
That purple shirt Cate is wearing is a re-purposed maternity shirt of mine. I really like cutting those things up. :) The necklace was a gift from a teenager at our church- she prayed for him faithfully for weeks while he was on a mission trip in Africa, and he brought that back for her. I love that she wears it.
A rare moment of happiness yesterday- Even sickiebaby couldn't be completely grouchy on such a nice afternoon!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ty: "I'm Corbin AND Jarvis."
dribble dribble
"and Kevin."
A new basketball trend- because it might be sunny in the gym:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac is still fighting a low fever and sniffles today, but he looks and acts much more normal:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight on Monday at the Topper game. We played a.. *ahem* ...rough team. With 40 seconds left, there was a bench-clearing brawl in the spot we- the kids and I- always sit. There were minor injuries sustained by a few [important] people we sit near. So, while I'm not saying I'm glad the kids have been sick, it was a good thing that we didn't make it to that game. It could've been bad. It was the first time I've had to sew a uniform that had been ripped apart in a fight...
--------------------------------------------------------
I am back on the exercise train. Well, I have been since after Christmas, but I'm serious about it now. No way am I doing P90x again yet, but JD is working as my personal trainer. :) He did it for me 4 years ago, and I'm counting on getting the same results- or better! The idea that Isaac is our last baby is sort-of freeing. I feel like I can work hard and keep the results. I know I don't usually share such personal stuff on here. Ick. I just want it out there. Extra accountability. I've said it. I'm doing it. Look out summer shorts! (Haha! Sort of.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment