We tend to be last-minute namers. But even if/when we do choose, we keep it to ourselves. However, there are some rules we follow when naming our kids-
1) We name them what we'll call them (JD's rule.)
2) The name is connected to family (my rule.)
Halle Grace Parker
-named after Helen Grace Colyer (my great-grandmother) and Grace Parker (JD's great-grandmother)
6 months:
Cate Madelynn Parker
-named after Kate Day (my great-great grandmother) and Nancy Lynn/Rebecca Lynn (my mom and I.)
4 months:
Ty Jonathan Parker
-named after Tyler Martin (my brother) and Jonathan David (JD)
5 months:
So- this new little guy will likely have a short name with some sort of family significance. And I think we may have it chosen. Unless we change our minds. Again. We do have 3 more weeks. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great! I can't wait to meet Bud!
ReplyDeleteWe think it will be Ed. :)
ReplyDelete