Thursday, September 25, 2014

Some random September stuff-

In Cate's backpack:
(Mint chocolate chip ice cream & Mommy)
 
My view from the treadmill:
Vaguely familiar...
 
At Warrior class:
The Warrior class crasher:
(or rather, church-nursery-screaming-fit-thrower)
 
So this ugly fabric might be my favorite right now-
The longer I stare at it the more I love it.  Not even kidding.
It's reminiscent of my grammy's green shag carpet* and upstairs wallpaper.  A weirdly awesome combo.  Add an (obviously!) recycled button from my grandma's button box, and I LOVE IT.
Luckily, so does Halle- it's for her.  Ha!
 
Isaac's birthdayDAY breakfast:
Just me and the boys and some scrambled eggs.  :)
One crazy two year old:
 
I know I just whined about changing seasons, but here is a perfect example of why I love moving on:
Cool weather.
Friday night football lights and sounds in the background.  (Literally.)
Roller skates and Bicycles.
Not much better than that.



*For the record, Grammy no longer has green shag carpet in her house.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment