It might be a bit unorthodox, but texting birthday party invitations sure is a cheap and easy way to go! (And it got the job done!) :)
Cate wanted "Chocolate cake with fluffy strawberry frosting and strawberries with chocolate drizzled on top." I did my best. (With a few store bought add-ons for the non-strawberry eaters.)
We had three families of friends come celebrate with us. This was the best picture* I got with every kid in it. (Yikes.)
Keaton and Isaac are big buddies.
For real.
Presents!
Bendy-Stix were a huge hit! (Thanks, Nana!)
See what I mean about these two:
Happy Party Day, Catie-Lady!
We LOVE you, and we love celebrating you!!
And thanks, friends, for spending the evening playing (and eating!) with us!!
Cate's other parties:
*Let me just say that all of these pictures are all barely even 'okay'- it was a looong day (air and oven troubles = not good right before a birthday party!), and when our guests arrived I was still trying to get food ready and the floor swept... *sigh* The pictures were all last second "wait! let me snap a photo real quick" ones. Oh well. The party was fun, memories were made, and Cate loved it. :)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love this theme!!! So cute!!!!
ReplyDelete