She's changed a little in two years, right??
Last Monday was picture night-
I don't buy picture packages anymore. I finally added up in my head all the money I will waste if I buy one for every kid in every pee-wee sport they play... it would be a small fortune. Plus, I can take just as good (or better) pictures- I just can't put them in those flimsy little paper frames. Ha!
Anyway.
Halle is almost done with soccer- two more games! Yay!
This year they play on much larger fields (7-9 yr league)- and it has been easy to see a huge improvement! Halle even played a big part in the score that allowed us to tie against THE HURRICANES! (aka- the real champions.)
Ty enjoys the games more this year- the new SportsPlex has more & better room to play on the sidelines!
AND he has a buddy to play with:
Although they usually have a little trouble not getting mad at one another:
And more often than not end us being sent to time-out:
Technically, Cate could've played this year. I wasn't too excited to start the split-field thing. Next year is soon enough! (She's going to be good, though.)
Go Champions! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment