Monday, February 25, 2013

This morning-

Ty started shooting baskets at 7:35.  I checked.  A few minutes later he came begging for shorts and a jersey (which is dirty). 
 What's that?  You don't have a basketball court in your house?    :)
 I finally painted the pink booster seat.  Ty was super happy to sit in it this morning:
 It's MondayCleaningDay and instead of TV I turned to the pile of boxes that didn't make it to the curb this morning.  These two played for two hours with them. 
They made a train:
(I also heard them discussing their rocket ships.)
 And then they became robots: 
I heard more "beeps" and "boops" this morning than ever in my life.
 (The downside to being a robot:)


*Yes.  Cate did get out of her pj's before lunch.  But just barely.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the basketball court in the living room! Although it's not regulation size like another one I've seen . . . :)

    ReplyDelete